How Much Can You Earn By Just Investing Rs.10000 one time by following WARREN BUFFETT Principles?

Thursday, April 6, 17

How Much Can You Earn By Just Investing Rs.10000 one time by following WARREN BUFFETT Principles?

Greetings from Hitesh! We have just started New Financial Year. I wish you all a very happy and prosperous FY 17-18. Just to help you in your moneymaking initiatives – we have decided to give you some solid strategies. We are going to learn from WARREN BUFFETT this year.

My Journey:-

It is always very humbling experience when I look at my success with his success. I always find there is something more to learn from him each time I read him. He himself is also very HUMBLE when he deals with MARKET. He is always ready to admit and correct his mistakes. Time and again I have shared my learning from HIM in my BLOGS.

This time I want to make it a very SERIOUS LEARNING for SERIOUS INVESTORS who wants to make tons of money. I will follow following methods.

Warren Buffett Letters from 1965 to 2017:-

1.     I will deal with each letter every week. Starting from 1965. We have 53 letters as of now. So 53 weeks of learning.
2.     I will deal with the learning of the letters / principles he talked about in those letters and investment opportunities he followed in his time. Needless to say, I will share all these in a simple language, so that average guy can also understand.
3.     I will also try to apply those principles in INDIAN MARKET and try to give you some investment ideas as and when possible depending on the market conditions of the time.
4.     We will share this learning only on your REGISTERED email with us so that it remains in your record permanently.
5.     If time permits we may give you personalized guidance on your present portfolio based on LEARNING from these 53 letters. This will help you to align your portfolio to HIS principles.
6.     If participants are enthusiastic – we will create WHATSAPP group to discuss the views of readers and making this learning a day today activities.

Who should join this program?

This program is a must for STUDENT / SMALL INVESTORS / BIG INVESTORS and HNI INVESTORS. This program is equally good for businesspersons / entrepreneurs and job goers. There is no LIMIT to what we can learn from the person who is single handedly managing around 70 businesses!! He is a UNIVERSITY in himself if we start learning from him.

The basic quality needed is the genuine desire to learn. Unless you have this desire – you will not make serious money in your life. If at all you make it by stroke of luck – I assure you – that money will not stay with you or your generations.

This post will not be published on our BLOG. It will be only sent to your registered email id. The idea is to make your learning a personal learning.

What is the USP of our program?

You might have read his books / his letters and other materials about him. The basic issue a normal investors face is – HOW TO APPLY his learning in CURRENT INDIAN MARKET and SPOT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES?

Nobody is answering this question. I am going to deal with the two issues simultaneously -  LEARNING as well as the APPLICATION aspects of learning from these letters. So, you LEARN and MAKE MONEY together.

So, you have best of the both.

What is the INVESTMENT?

You might have paid LAKHS for your MBA degree and still struggling in CROPORATE WORLD. I don’t want your LAKHS. I have kept the price at just Rs.10000 one time for this program. I am sure Rs.10000 is a peanut fees when you are learning from the experience of 50 plus years of the most respected investor of the WORLD.

All you need to do is to approach me, if you are interested. We will send you our bank details. Once you transfer the money – send your email id and you become the member.

This program is 100% free to all our existing clients and future clients.

I wish you a GREAT LEARNING AHEAD.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments