If you want 100% Guaranteed SUCCESS in TRADING and in LIFE – Follow this simple TECHNIQUE.

Friday, September 9, 16

If you want 100% Guaranteed SUCCESS in TRADING and in LIFE – Follow this simple TECHNIQUE.

Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post has been well received by all our readers. Most have liked the same. Many have liked our idea of earning 5-7% return per month and they have requested us to share our trick with them. Let me share the same with you.

Let me deal with the thought process of a NORMAL mind before I take you to the NEXT level. Let us look at the Nifty JOURNEY from MARCH to September and deal with the thought process.

NIFTY At 6800: “Things are looking uncertain. I will invest after things look a bit better. In fact, many experts are talking about 5400 levels. I should wait.”

(Many of my clients were in depression after listening to jokers talking about 5400. Praise Lord that they were with me or they would have sold there stocks and missed the lifetime opportunities.)

NIFTY At 7500: “Man, That was a quick 10% rally. I will wait for the next quick correction.

NIFTY At 8500: "Markets look overvalued now. I will wait for 7500.”

NIFTY At 9000: “Ah! The market is making new highs. I will buy at 8000."

I have shared last six months journey of Nifty. Many of you would have similar kinds of thoughts looking at the market movements. By just thinking – you have missed the market rally of close to 31% in last six months. Many stocks have given more than 100% returns in last six months. By just thinking – you have missed the best opportunities of 2016.

Why this HAPPENS?

Normal guys succumb to the pressures of GREED and FEAR. Only these two forces motivate them. That’s why CARROT and STICK method has become the most effective way of managing (should I say MANIPULATING?) HUMAN forces in work places.

If you think on GREED and FEAR in little more depth – you will see that you are dealing with your FUTURE expectations and your PAST experiences. GREED can have past and future relations and FEAR can also have past and future relations.

Due to this your JUEDGEMENT in the PRESENT gets affected and you miss the opportunities.

Somebody had said beautifully – “ALL OPPORTUNITIES ARE FREE, BUT THEY BECOME VALUEABLE WHEN YOU MISS THEM”.

Many regular readers have missed the market movements from 5th Dec.,2008 to till now on one or the other pretext. Market has maintained it’s up and down but overall it has gone up only.

Having shared above – now I am dealing with the MASTER STREATGY which likes of WARREN BUFFETT follows and I have learned from them.

BE PRESENT TO IT:-

I had been taught the most beautiful definition of LUCK – it says – LUCK is a MEETING point of your ALERTNESS and OPPORTUNTIES PASSING BY.”

This can be only done when you remain in PRESENT TIME all the time or most of the time. When you are in present – you will be 100% free from your TENSION / STRESS / FEAR / GREED. You will see the opportunities as they are and not the way you want to SEE.

When you see the opportunities as they are – you will always take right actions at that time. You will never miss them and when you never miss them you become LUCKY day by day.

When you TRADE or deal with any situations in life – just be present to it. You will automatically know what will happen NEXT. You will not have to be told what to do.

Let me share a ZEN story to bring home the point.  A guy went to GURU to learn the fine art of ZEN. GURU asked him to climb a Tall TREE about 150 feet height.

The GURU waited till he climbed about 15 feet and then he sat down the TREE. The guy went up to top and started coming down. When he would have reached around 15 feet from the ground level– the GURU got up and said be careful while you come down.

The guy got really annoyed with the GURU – he said why you told me to be careful while I was near the ground level. If I had fallen also – it would not have HURT much to me. You should have guided me when I was near the TOP.

The GURU smilingly asked – did you have any thoughts when you crossed 50 feet? The guy said NO. All my focus was on dealing with the FAST MOVING WIND at the TOP / I was ALERT. The GURU said – what you experienced was ZEN. ZEN is the art of remaining ALERT and AWARE all the time. I gave you the experience. Now go and follow this.

When you were near the ground levels – you would have become less alert and the chances of falling from that heights were more. So, I told you to be careful.

What we TEACH our clients?

BE PRESENT to it. See all opportunities as they are. Be ALERT and BE AWARE. Intellectually, this sounds very easy to practice. But it takes many years for most guys.

I try to teach the same in just 3 years to my clients and when they learn to remain ALERT and AWARE all the time – they make money in all the market conditions. They do not waste time in predicting market moves, Fundamental analysis and MEDIA NEWS. Like the GUY who went to LEARN ZEN - You will have to experience this to believe me.

Like the GURU – who guided till 15 fts only – you need just three years with me. Rest you will take care of on your own.

What NEXT?

Do you want to DIE with MEMORIES or with DREAMS?

If you want to die with MEMORIES – you will need MONEY to fulfill all your DREAMS NOW. If you want to earn MONEY – HERE and NOW – join us and learn the practical application of the law – BE PRESENT TO IT.

MAY LORD GANESHA, the LORD of INTELLIGENCE, HELP you take right decision.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments