“How Much Time I Should Spend in the Market to Make Best of the Money?”

July 2, 16

“How Much Time I Should Spend in the Market to Make Best of the Money?”

Greetings from Hitesh! Our call on Market / Gold and CRUDE has made the most hit with the old and new readers. They all have liked it. Reading my blog – NRI reader has asked me the above question. This is a very important issue for the working guy as they are busy in their work and they feel that they are not able to give the most time to MARKET. Some also feel that if they give the 100% time they can do even better.

Today I am going to deal with this issue. In the mean time GOLD and SILVER are flying. SILVER made 45000/. At 34400/ - we had given categorical targets – 37000/39000/41000/44000. Now it will touch our other targets. Approx 30% return in about 6 months!! What else you want?

Let me deal with your time issue in market – with a simple question?

How much time do you SPEND in TEMPLES / CHURCHES / MOSQUE / DEHRASHAR to Worship your GOD?

Depending upon your religious belief – I am sure, you must be going to above SACRED places for PRAYER to your respective GOD, daily, weekly, occasionally or once in a while. Am I right?

I am sure – by doing what you are doing – you must be feeling connected with your GOD. Am I right?

Now let me share with you SHOCKING NEWS to you. I am sure you all are 100% aware of the same – but you might not have thought like this.

Let us see JESUS / MOHAMMAD / MAHAVIR and other 23 Tirthankars of JAINISM / BUDDHA / KRISHNA / Asho Zarathushtra. You can add many of the other GREAT SOULS in the above List.

Now ask – where did these GREAT SOULS have their GODS or KAIWAL GYAN or MOKSHA or NIRVANA?

Was it in the CHURCH / MOSUE / DEHRASAR / TEMPLE / AGIYARI?

No. E.g. Mohammad got on MOUNTAIN / MAHAVIR and BUDDHA got in JUNGLE sitting below the TREE.

The point is – Going to TEMPLE and GETTING your GOD is not connected. Same way – making money and being in the market is also not connected.

Look at WARREN BUFFETT?

He is at least 1500 miles away from NEW YORK stock exchange and he spends most of the time in finding GREAT businesses or monitoring his businesses rather then watching the prices in the market!! He had made the most money in the history of MAN KIND from the MARKET.

He is a proof of what I am saying.

But the question remains – how much time you should give to market?

SANT KABIR answers the same in his unique STYLE…

Ek Ghadi Aadhi Ghadi,
Aadhi Mein Puni Aadh,
Tulsi Sangat Sadhu Ki,
Katey Koti Apraadh.

If you spend dedicated time with your MASTER - Ek GHADI (24 minutes ) /Aadhi GHADI ( 12 minutes) and Puni AADH (6 minutes), then you can make 100% difference in your Wealth Creation. 

In Normal Course – you spend 6 – 12 minutes inside your temple / mosque or church.

If you are a traveller on the SPIRITUAL PATH – you should spend 2 GHADI – 48 minutes. EK GHADI for day and EK GHADI for NIGHT. EK GHADI for MALE ENERGY and EK GHADI For FEMALE ENERGY in you. Dedicated concentration for 48 minutes can get you, your GOD here and now.

Normal guy can concentrate at the most for 12 seconds. Just try to watch your second hand in wristwatch. You will see that after 12 second – your mind goes to some other thought. For many it will not be even for 12 seconds. If you do not believe me, just try and see yourself. Work on it and you can increase the same over a period of time.

What NEXT if you want to MAKE MONEY?

Spend 6 /12 or 24 minutes with SADHU every week. This is more than enough.

I am a SADHU of MARKET. I have worshipped market and only market for last 25 years. Many times I feel that I am the market. Due to my submission and integration with the market – I am consistently going CORRECT in understanding the market mood way ahead of the BIG Guys and Most NOTED experts. You can check my track record online.

Market is available at specific times only, but you can contact me at your own free time or weekends.

If you are really interested in making money, you can approach me now.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

www.hiteshmparikh.com

Comments