“All your posts had always motivated me to invest, but somehow I am unable to take action”. Why? Please help me.

Monday, July 18, 16

“All your posts had always motivated me to invest, but somehow I am unable to take action”. Why? Please help me.

Greetings from Hitesh! Our post on “SULTAN INVESTMENT FUND has become successful like movie SULTAN. Thanks for making it most read so far.

I keep on receiving HONEST feedback and questions like mentioned above. This is from our regular reader from RUSSIA. He says……..

“I am receiving your emails for the last 10 years. Now, I am reading your posts on your blog site. What I found in your posts is the SIMPLICITY, TRANSPARENCY and FORESIGHT in dealing with the complex subject of investments.

I have also observed your track record in predicting market / gold / silver / crude and currency. By investing in them, I also want to achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM someday.

Your understanding of the Market of India and World events is at par with the most SEASONED and SHREWD Guys in the investment World. All your posts had always motivated me to invest, but somehow I am unable to take action. Why?”

Indeed a very HONEST Confession and HONEST Question.

Before I deal with the answer let me share what the Most TALKED about WRITER of India MR.SANTOSH PANDEY says in HIS BOOK – KRMAYANA. The book is about to be launched. We have already talked about this book. His BOOK is PARTLY ANSWERING your QUESTION:-

कर्मायनत्रेतायुग की एक अविस्मरणीय गाथा जो सोचने को विवस कर देगी कि जीवन एक खेल है
इंसान उस खेल का मुहरा
और उसके संचित कर्म उस खेल के खिलाड़ी
इंसान की सोच और उसके कार्य वैसे ही होते है जैसे खिलाड़ी चाहता है।”

Now, let me give you a PROOF from GEETA:-

KRISHNA Says – BUDDHI KARMANUSARINI

BUDDHI acts as per karma.

Karma is the collection of ones past activities. Someone who met with a road accident would be more careful on roads, when he drives next time, compared to others. The Karma being the previous accident and the impression it left on the mind, mind remembers it subconsciously and acts accordingly. Life teaches lessons to every one, some well, some bad. These lessons are nothing but the subconscious memories of various impacts of different incidents in life.

Our next decisions on life depend on these subconscious memories, which are called karma. Transfer of this karma is not possible. As per Hindu belief, the only way to clean up karma is in deep meditation. The deep-rooted impressions of life can be removed fully only if one attains such a tranquil state of mind.

So, my post may appeal to you / you may also decide but your SUBCOSCIOUS mind has some memories of your past birth or this birth – which keeps on stopping you to follow me.

Now, Let me DEAL with some of the MEMORIES in your SUBSCOSCIOUS MIND when you hear some words like SIMPLICITY, TRANSPARENCY, FORESIGHT &  FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

SIMPLICITY:-

From the early child hood – most guys have been told that life is difficult. You will not get anything easily. You will have to work HARD / SLOG and then only you will get.

So, when HITESH PARIKH says you can make money easily – your old beliefs will not allow it to penetrate deep in to your mind.


TRANSPARENCY:-

From the EARLY CHILDHOOD, the most guys, have been told, people are not HONEST. Do not TRUST THEM.

So, when HITESH PARIKH talks about 100% TRANPARENCY in dealing with you – your mind may not be ready to accept.

FORESIGHT:-

In India, it is believed that a FORSIGHT can only and only come from a VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE person  / PANDIT or GYANI. Normally, these kind of guys are old or above 60.

So, when a young guy talked about MARKET FORESIGHT – your mind may find it difficult to accept.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM:-

Most guys have been prepared mentally that they will have to work till age 60 before they get retired and they can enjoy their life only in RETIREMENT!!

So, when I promise FINANCIAL FREEDOM if you work with me just for 3 years – they find it difficult to accept.

Let me share how DHIRUBHAI AMBANI was thinking in his early age.

While he was working in PETROL Pump in ADEN – his colleagues were thinking to become OWNER of PETROL PUMP someday and he was thinking of PRODUCING PETROL someday. Reliance is the RESUTL of his DREAM!

Today, I see many GUJARATIS own PETROL PUMPS in USA after working as a PETROL FILLER in the beginning.

The GUTS to dream big makes the difference in your DESTINY. Most GUYS are miser in DREAMING ALSO!!

Remember GRAND MOTHER of SULTAN:- “What you can do in MINUTES, do not waste HOURS”.

We help you reach FINANCIAL FREEDOM in 3 years and not in 30 years!! Are you READY?

What is the SOLUTION?

I had read beautiful lines somewhere –

“Karma is a mind-set and you cannot change it with behavior modification. Karma belongs to the soul and unfolds in time. The most important method for removing karma and effecting lasting change is the performance of rituals.”

By reading my posts, you are creating NEW KARMA/ NEW MEMORIES. Follow this ritual of reading my post – may be someday you will muster the courage to follow me – if not in this BIRTH, it may happen in NEXT birth. So keep it up.

If you are really motivated as you are saying – just be with us for 3 months and see yourself.

Wish you all a GREAT WEEK AHEAD.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.
www.hiteshmparikh.com


Comments