My Income is Low, how should I invest?

May 18, 16

My Income is Low, how should I invest?

Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post has been well received by our readers. In which I had written that “Investment can bring passive income and passive income can bring peace of mind for future”. Reading above  - our reader has asked us the GENUINE question – “To invest, I should have spare money and to have spare money – my current income should be more than my current expenditure. I am hardly able to meet the two ends – how should I invest in such a scenario? And how can I pay your FEES?”

This is the case with many of the readers. So, let me deal with this issue.

I have a question before I answer your question:-

Say your NEAR and DEAR has a MEDICAL EMERGENCY NOW. As per your above background you have no apparent money with you. Hospital says – deposit Rs. X first and we will do needful. What will you do?

You will BEG / BORROW / Sell your HOUSE / GOLD or whatever you can and save the life of your near and dear – am I right?

Why will you do this?

You feel ACUTE PAIN in the above situation. You know that you can’t suffer such a pain for a long time so you take IMMEDIATE / DRASTIC / FAST & OUT OF THE BOX actions to remove the pain. The pain of losing the life of NEAR and DEAR is more than the pain of BEG / BORROW or Selling your house or Gold.

So, till you feel such an acute pain for your current situation – you will find out excuses not to join me or not to invest.

How acute pain is AVOIDED?

We resort to consolation / solace at every stage in our life.

1.       We can’t invest Rs.50000, let us start with Rs.500!!
2.       We can’t offer full glass of milk to Lord Shiva – let us mix water and offer it.
3.       We can’t donate full amount – let us do whatever we can do.

In fact, PNADITS will tell you that LORD KRISHNA has said the same thing in CHAPTER 9 Slok 26….

पत्रं पुष्पं फलं तोयं यो मे भक्त्या प्रयच्छति |
तदहं भक्त्युपहृतमश्नामि प्रयतात्मन: || 26||

patraṁ puṣhpaṁ phalaṁ toyaṁ yo me bhaktyā prayachchhati
tadahaṁ bhaktyupahṛitam aśhnāmi prayatātmanaḥ

If one offers to me with devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit, or even water, I delightfully partake of that article offered with love by my devotee in pure consciousness.

They have picked up LEAF / FLOWER / FRUITS and WATER….but they forgot the two conditions – with devotion and pure mind.

When can you have DEVOTION?

Devotion is a bye product of GATITUDE. GRATITUDE can only come when you appreciate what you HAVE NOW and not when you are aspiring to achieving something!! GATITUDE is being and not doing.

99.9999999% of the DEVOTEES are in DOING mindset and they miss the above point. That’s why we have very less number of BUDDHA / KRISHNA / MAHAVIR in spite of such a large followers.

In short, CONSOLATION of doing something or whatever you can do is nothing but cheating yourself!! (because you lack the Purity of mind and DEVOTION)!!

What is the FACT of you not being able to invest?

My personal understanding tells me that Investments / Astrology / Ayurveda / Religions are not for the POOR or lower middle class guys. It is a LUXURY and only the rich and WEALTHY guys can afford it.

Normally it is believed that AYURVEDA is CHEAP. Most of the guys buy the CHAYVANPRASH at Rs.400 to Rs.600 per kg from reputed companies. But a guy in Mumbai is selling REAL CHAYVANPRASH at Rs.10000 per kg. How many of you will buy at Rs.10000 per kg? Do you know he has a booking for one year in advance!!

The point is they are LUXURY and not for NORMAL people.

If you really want to invest – the only way is to work on increasing your income much above your current expenditure. This is the only way to have sustainable investments.

To increase the Income – you must feel the ACUTE PAIN for your current situation, the way you felt when your NEAR and DEAR had a MEDICAL EMERGENCY.

If you do not feel the ACUTE PAIN – you will never be able to take IMMEDIATE / DRASTIC / FAST and OUT OF THE BOX actions. If you do not take actions – your income will not increase.

Do not waste your time in finding MIDDLE WAY / Short Cuts or finding CONSOLATIONS in your situations. You will not go very far in life.

Make your CHOICE – you want to REACH to the TOP or you want a life of COMPROMISE?

If you really want to enjoy the BEST life has to offer you – be with us for 3 years and see the magic.


Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.
www.hiteshmparikh.com


Comments