Why Mr.Modi or Mr.Jaitley Are Not Coming Out in spite of such a FALL in market? Untold SECRET.

Wednesday, February 17, 16

Why Mr.Modi or Mr.Jaitley Are Not Coming Out in spite of such a FALL in market? Untold SECRET.

Greetings from Hitesh! Our post on MEDICAL PRATCTIONERS and DONATIONS has been well received. Many have confessed that they were not seeing the two issues the way we told them. They have appreciated us for making difference in their way of thinking.

I am observing a strange behavior of our PM and FM in recent times. In spite of such a fall in Market, none of them are coming out with any positive statements for the small investors or for market. We are used to FM statements in the PAST Governments / LIC buying during the fall. But this time nothing is happening. WHY?

Let us understand the GROUND REALITIES.

I am not a political expert and I never claim that I am an investment expert, also. I am just a small investor. Whatever I think/feel and understand – I try to share with you all. These are my personal thoughts and if you can learn something from them – it is good for you. All my focus is to make you a BETTER investor.

What I understand?

MODI had become the PM with the MAJORTIY. But the fact remains that he has to play with the most powerful opponent who had been a ruling party for about 60 years or so.

The balance will always tilt in favor of the opponent in terms of Money power. In order to control them or remove them MODI and his supporters will need more money than the opponent.

To generate money in the times of WORLD LIQUIDITY CRUNCH is very difficult TASK. In other words, if nothing is done – The opponent will be CASH rich.

Where is THE BIG MONEY INVESTED?

Most of the WHITE money is in STOCK MARKET and NON WHITE MONEY is in CONSTRUCTION SECTOR.

Construction sector was non-mover before MODI came. So, the only remaining sector is STOCK MARKET.

If the market goes down – the people who had invested in stock market in a big way will lose in a big way. Simple.

How the STRATEGY COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED?

Looking at the world market scenario – if somebody starts SHORT SELLING – the way they have done from 8500 in AUGUST 2015 to 6900 in FEB 2016 – the person who created tons of money in MODI WAVE of 2014 or who had invested BILLIONS of money will see the erosion in their capital.

Naturally, the investors who had invested BIG before MODI came into power can’t be from MODI GROUP!! In other words, the persons who are losing are from the OPPONENT GROUP!!

Two Birds were shot with one ARROW:-

The persons who were shorting made BILLIONS of money in a span of 6 months (8500 to 6900) and the person who were holding or had big money invested lost billions. So, money transferred from one pocket to another in a perfect LEGAL manner and without Corruption!!

Difference between HARSHAD MEHTA/KETAN PARIKH to current time:-

I have seen the manipulation from 1992 till now in the market and for me this is a part of the game. I am guiding my followers as accurately as possible and they are minting money every day.

In the past, jacking up the prices did the manipulations. This time the prices are going DOWN!!

If selective companies or group companies keep on moving up – it is easy to point out somebody for manipulations/corruptions. But if all the companies are going down – whom will you BLAME?

What is my personal CALL?

I do not believe that world war or world economic conditions have anything serious to do with INDIAN economy in the long run. In fact, I see that is good for INDIA as most powerful NATIONS are dying on their own DEATH. This makes the solid case for India to emerge as a NEXT SUPER POWER.

I have not read the original book but many emails and WHATSAPP are moving about NOSTRADAMUS predication about INDIA becoming a super power by 2020!!

The current developments are suggesting that HE will go 100% correct.

In my personal study on 2012, I had categorically predicated that from 68th years of Independence to 86th year of Independence, India would have a GREAT TIME and I maintain that. I am investing in INDIA and only in INDIA!!

What Is My Suggestion to SMALL INVESTORS?

For Super RETURNS, you need to think and act out of the BOX when you approach Investments. If you do what others do – you will get what other get!! If you are happy with that I have no issues.

If you like our, out of the BOX Thinking / Our TRACK RECORD / OUR TRANSPERACY and Penchant for sharing TRUTH, join us. Learn the fine art of investments and trading from us. You will bless us for life.

Wish You ALL Happy Investing.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 or www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

www.hiteshmparikh.com

Comments