This is what our VERY YOUNG READER has to say about our BLOG :-

November 7, 15

This is what our VERY YOUNG READER has to say about our BLOG :-


07/11/15, 8:33:14 AM: Yeshwant Keshwala:

I was just stalking your blog for the 100th time😜 and tbh ( to be honest) I must say, I found more important and genuinely, deeply satisfying information than I've ever did watching stupid idiots, contemplating the same thing on TV! I personally resonate with the latest post which is about how Indian markets will be the least affected, because I remember telling my Economics teacher and economic classmate that, India will progress in the midst of this tumult. Infact, I was reconsidering my decision of going to US, from last month only but, I feel it's to late to retract, so I firmly plan on doing, just a year of studies there and coming back to India.

And btw, since I'm so business minded, I find myself thinking about potential business hot-spots,  and what I believe is that business in India will be brilliant for at least the coming 20-25 yrs and after perhaps 20 years, it's going to be Africa where there will be enormous possibilities in the market. The years probably are highly affected by technological progress which heeds economical progress in the long run. And since we already have a small business in Uganda,  I intend to keep my toes in Africa and a whole leg in India so after 30 yrs, I can have a good base to start of in Uganda also.

I'm thinking, perhaps I was wrong When I considered China a viable hotspot because they seem to have depleted their resources. What do you think about China, say in the coming 5-10 yrs?  I think, with all the debt and ghost cities where they've trapped all their money, it's not going to be so good, but nevertheless, these Chinese come up with ambiguous things.

And lastly, the effects of possible war! I hope it doesn't get to messy. But even if it does, it would be fun to shot around 😄😄 for a while.

Yashwant is just 17 years and he is well ahead of the guys of his age. I wish him all the best of his ETNREPRENURIAL ventures.

We keep on receiving such letters from our readers and it motivates us to do more and more for them.

I am happy, with God’s Grace, I am able to make little difference in the thought process of my readers.

Today is the FIRST DAY of DIWALI – RAMA EKADASHI.

May you enjoy Diwali with your Near and Dear.

Wish you all a Very HAPPY Diwali.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399. Our blog sites are – http://bestofhiteshparikh.blogspot.in and http://createwealthwithhiteshparikh.blogspot.in.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh.


Comments