The Right Way to Speculate in Life and Market – Two important criteria for successful speculations.

September 14, 15

The Right Way to Speculate in Life and Market – Two important criteria for successful speculations.

Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post was an attempt to bring home the point that as Mr.XYZ this is only life. If at all you get the next birth – it will not be as Mr.XYZ. So, live your life with Passion. Many have liked the same and given their positive feedback to us.

I have observed the NORMAL MAN’s way of speculation and I am going to share the same with you today. I am also going to share with you the two important criteria for speculation.

How NORMAL Guy Speculates?

A guy entered into TRAIN going from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. His mobile’s battery was gone and he was not wearing a WRIST WATCH. He asked the Uncles at the lower birth – “Uncle can you tell me the Time?” He did not get the reply.

He thought Uncle might not have heard – So he again asked him politely – “Uncle Ji – can you please tell me the time? He did not get the reply.”

He thought since he is calling this gentleman Uncle – he might not have liked and he might not be replying. So, he asked- “Sir – can you please tell me the time?” He did not get the reply.

Suddenly train started and now he came to know that there is not need to know the time. So, he went to that person and asked – “Sir – I asked about time THRICE and you did not tell me though you have a WRIST WATCH. May I know the reason for the same?”

The UNCLE looked at this guy and said – “If I had given you the time – you would have asked me my NAME. I would have also asked your name. When we knew the name – we would have exchanged the CARDS. At the time of lunch you would have offered me your lunch and I would also have been forced to share my lunch with you!! He continued….

We both are going to AHMEDABAD and I am being OLD – you would have helped me in alighting the TRAIN with my luggage. At the station my beautiful daughter is coming to receive me – since you are handsome she might fall in love with you. If you both fall in love – I will have to arrange the marriage for both of you and I don’t want my daughter to marry a guy – who can’t afford a WRIST WATCH!!”

I know you are laughing at old man. But just think – how does a normal guy think while he takes a position in stocks. He asks about inflation / IIP growth / FED rate hike / MEDIA Experts view / FIIs action / DIIs actions / Shankar Sharma’s view / Rakeshs’ View / fundamentals and technical and things like that before he buys shares worth Rs.10000!! Do you think all these can help him at all in making money?

The Correct Speculation:-

All Economic / Financial / Weather or any other FORCAST are kind of speculations and they all are based on certain assumptions. If the assumptions come TRUE – you may have the forecast becoming REALITY.

The focus here should be on Maximum PROFIT if your FROECAST goes right and Minimum Loss if forecast do not come reality. Most are focused on just going right with the FORECAST!! They get immense pleasure by discussing about various FORECAST only!! It is there favorite PAST TIME.

What are the TESTs of RIGHT SPECULATION?

All speculations about future events are done so that you can take proper actions in PRESENT. Am I right?

I have observed that it is not possible to go 100% correct every time in predicting the right events. So, the best thing is to be present in PRESENT. If you focus on PRESENT – it will surely give you glimpses of FUTURE!! Just try.

So, first rule is – Be Present to PRESNT events in markets.

2nd rule is – Grow with the PRESENT. You will automatically adjust with the FUTURE!!

In the above story – had the old guy made the friendship with the young one – he would have realized the good and bad parts in that guy and if at all his daughter falls in love with this guy – he would have helped her in making the right decision. But since he was busy speculating in his own story – he missed the golden opportunity to understand the BOY.

What happens with NORMAL investor?

They get busy thinking about FUTURE/ When they talk about future – they get the feelings that they KNOW ALL / they CONTROL ALL / their chances of MAKING MONEY are 100% sure. They are daydreamers. Reality is always different.

In above story – the guy patiently listened to the old man. He said – “sir, I know your daughter since last 6 months through face book. We are already in love. Just to mix up with you – I have booked the ticket to go to Ahmedabad along with you. And do not worry about WATCH – I have a ROLEX in my bag. It’s just that there was heavy rain outside – so I kept it in my bag and I wanted a topic to start our talk – so I did not wear it inside the TRAIN.”

Old man fainted and woke up in AHMEDABAD.

Just see the difference in approach.  The old man was thinking about FUTURE while young man was executing his master plan in PRESENT!!

MEDIA DOES THE SAME WITH YOU!!

Young man was in TRAIN because he loved Old man’s daughter. If you love Making money – come into the TRAIN of DESTINY MANAGEMENT.

Wish you all a Very Happy Speculating.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh and join me on WhatsApp on +91 986 942 5399.

Live With Passion…. Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh

Comments