Understanding Market Behaviour from Mr.Kejriwal

05 April 2015
Understanding Market Behaviour from Mr.Kejriwal

Dear Fellow Wealth Seeker,

Greetings from Hitesh! On 23 February 2015, we had asked most bold question - Will Mr.Kejriwal Complete 5 years in Delhi? We had categorically expressed our pessimism on his success as a leader. Most readers were of the view that since he has got 67 seats out of 70, he will. If you look at the events taking place in AAP, how many of you will stick to your original view.

Linear Logic V/s. Holistic View:-

Most normal investor follows the linear logic. For them good news – market should go up. Good profit – market should go up. Bad news market should go down. Loss in the Results – shares should go down!!
If you follow this logic – you will be often taken for a surprise by market forces. Your calculations and expectations will go for a toss. You will start doubting yourself and your luck. To come out of this – you need to think holistically. When you think in totality – you will get deep insights and profoundness of working of market forces.

What Happens When You Think in Totality?

We can see the unseen. We can understand the ground realities behind the market ups and down in a much better way than by just simple logic. Look at our track record in predicting the market / shares recommendations (last week we had sent titled  “where we invested in 2014”)/ Our call on Gold / our call on MACRO Issues and on celebrities like NAMO and KEJRIWAL.  You will agree with our claims of seeing unseen. What’s more – we are telling you all these things in ADVANCE and FREE of Cost.

How many of you applied Liner Logic when you read our article?

If you are our regular reader – should you not have asked – if by reading his article – we can get so much investible insights, what will happen to our financial destiny if we work with him for a year / 3 year or 5 year and more? I am sure many of you would have done this.
Next questions in linear logic would be –

1.  How much fees for our services?
2.  How much I will invest?
3.  How much I can earn in a year? and so on.

Now let us see some of the other questions – which we suggest you should ask.

1.  How will be my mindset after working with him?
2.  How his insights will change my investment style and results in long run?
3.  How will I apply his learning to other areas of my life – say relationship/ health and life in totality? What will be the quality of my life by doing this?
4.  What is my core purpose of life and whether I can achieve with his help or not?

My Experience with Investors:-

Those who ask first set of questions more often – they find it difficult to join me. If at all they join me they are not able to play with me for a longer period, in spite of superlative performance of our calls. Because of their mentality – they always keep of shuffling from one broker to other, one consultant to other, one share to other and things like that. Their achievement will be miniscule compared to their efforts.

Those investors who ask the second set of questions more often they start with me immediately. They remain with me for a long time. Many of my clients are with me since 1996! We have seen the best of the market and worst of the market together. But they are with me. They have become successful in other areas of life due to the thought process of thinking in totality they learn from us. I have investors who have joined me with investment corpus of Rs.10000 to Rs.25000 and they paid our fees in full. They are very successful today due to their habit of thinking in totality.

You want Just More Money Or Money with time to Enjoy your money?

I am sure most of you will go for the second one. But in reality you are just chasing more and more money with no or little time to enjoy it!!
If you really want to make money and enjoy it while you are on the planet EARTH, I suggest you join us and be with us as long as you master that art.

My Promise to you:- Just follow me for 3 years and you will never have to worry for Earning Money in your life time. As long as you are Alive – your family will be secured for Food / Clothing and Shelter.

If you aspire to achieve Financial Freedom – be with us for 5 to 7 years and your generations will bless you.

Have a Great Week Ahead.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments