Wheat Grass Can Enhance Your Investment Return

03 February 2015

Wheat Grass Can Enhance Your Investment Return

Greetings from Hitesh! I am happy with reader’s responses and I appreciate you taking out your precious time to read my articles. I often get questions – How much return I can get if I invest an X amount? How to increase overall return on my portfolio?  Broadly – this kind of questions leads to two categories – targeting the return and enhancing the return. Let me deal with them.

My experiences with Wheat Farm:-

I have many friends who are having FARMS. The best thing I do is to go to their farms and unwind myself.  I always like the fresh air and green surroundings of the farm.

Recently, I visited the Wheat Farm and show the farm full of Wheat Grass.

I asked my friend – where is the Wheat?
He replied- “It is hidden in the wheat grass”.
I asked – “What do you sow for Wheat?”
He replied – “of course, wheat and we reap wheat only.”
I asked – “can we sow this grass?”
He replied – “you can’t sow grass. It will not grow. It will die in few days. But if you sow WHEAT – you can get abundant quantity of GRASS free of cost.”

My friend is very successful farmer with just 10th std education. But he shared with me the secret of happy life and successful investment in above talk.

Do you want Happiness in Life?

I know the answer would be 100% yes. Then how come with more and more success in life, one becomes more and more unhappy? I thought about the above example and here are my thoughts.

Sowing wheat is a pain. Nurturing wheat is also a pain. Reaping the wheat is also a pain. Wheat GRASS is the happiness which comes automatically – if you are ready to go through the above pain.

If you are doing a job – getting a job is a pain / doing a job is a pain/ spending salary is also a pain! If you do your job properly – your position will increase automatically. You will get better promotions automatically. You will get name in your industry automatically. You will get better job opportunities elsewhere automatically.

Just see – you can’t have position/promotions/name and better offers – if you don’t have JOB in the first place!!

Those whose only goals are positions/promotions or name – end their day/week/month/year and life being unhappy. So, the trick is to do the job properly!!

How does this relate to the Investments?

Every time TEJI comes – I see lot many guys comes to the market to make quick bucks. They have no love for the investments!! They do not want to go through the pain of investing. All they want is the quick money. They talk about Intra Day Return/Target Return/they go for various strategies to enhance the return/they talk about HEDGING and things like that.

These guys are the good prey for the seasoned investors. Seasoned investors take away their money.
Good dividend / bonus / rights / capital appreciation / tax savings – everything is automatic once you do the investments!! So, the trick is to do the investment properly.

What Next?

If you love making money, start investing. If you need help in investing, you are welcome to join Destiny Management.

If you have missed JACKPOT January, do not miss FANTASTIC February.

Come to Destiny Management and Design Your Destiny of Happy Life.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh.

Comments