What is your idea of Happiness in life? Weekend Read.

20 February 2015

What is your idea of Happiness in life? Weekend Read.

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks for your responses to my last post “What is the right price to book profit on my shares?”. It has become the best read so far and I have received many emails for the praise of the same. Thanks to each one of the reader who took pains to write to me. Today I am going to deal with the most important aspect of individual’s life. Yes, I am talking about Happiness. How do you get your happiness? What is your idea of Happiness in your life? Let us see the example of Mr.X.

How Mr. X gets happiness in his life?

Mr. X was sitting with his friends. He was unhappy and pain was visible on his face. His friends asked him – What is your problem? Why are you so unhappy?

Mr.X said – My wife died. My master degree passed daughter ran away with uneducated fellow. My son is drunkard. I lost my capital in horse racing. My shoes are paining me like anything.

Friends:- We can understand about all other problems. But you can change your shoes. Buy new one with a proper fitting.

Mr.X:- It is the only source of happiness in my life at present.

Now friends got puzzled and asked what are you talking? Just now you said it is paining you and now you are telling that it is the only source of happiness in your life at present. Please explain.

Mr.X:- It is true that Shoes are paining me. But when I remove them – I get a feeling of deep relief. This is the only happiness in my life at this juncture!!

How Normal Guy gets his happiness?

He is also unhappy like Mr.X. He has many issues. He gets his happiness in a glass of wine / sex / money/ salary day / electronic gadget / foreign tour or any such possession. He forgets his issues and gets a deep relief for the time being.  This way he passes his life. Friends were laughing at Mr.X for not getting new shoes but what about their clinging to above things to forget their issues.

What happens when this guy comes to the market?

Normal guy uses investment as non fitting shoes. After investing lakhs of rupees in property/ bank FD / Postal saving schemes / mutual funds / Ulips / Debt funds / Gold – he comes to the market with paltry sum of Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakhs.

His idea of making money is to make Rs.1000 to Rs.10000 in trading per day!! This can give him real happiness!! Neither he is   going to use the money invested in above nor is he going to use the trading profit. He is simple a watchman or caretaker of his wealth. He spends his life rather than living his life. He will have all worldly comforts but will always lack the true happiness.

Our call on Happiness:-

Real happiness in Investment/life is always an offshoot of understating yourself. More you understand yourself, more comprehensively you will look at your life. When you develop a habit of seeing life in Totality, you will be blessed with awareness. With awareness inside you, you will always go for total happiness and not time being happiness!!

What next?

At destiny management we always go for the basic things before we advise our clients to invest. We want him to be HAPPY from the day one.

If happiness is your first choice in your life – do join us for newly launched Investment with Awareness Programme of Destiny Management.

Have a Great Weekend.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-
9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.
Hitesh Parikh.


Comments