If You Are Investing In Paper Gold Like ETFs, Be Cautious.

July 17, 2013

If You Are Investing In Paper Gold Like ETFs, Be Cautious.

Greetings from Hitesh! After 2007, I have always been skeptical about the GOLD ETFs / Gold Mortgage Companies or Banks storing Gold in their lockers on my behalf.

I have the following concerns.

1. If the Bank holding my GOLD is no more tomorrow.

2. If my gold is taken out of my bank locker.

3. If the ETFs I am being sold are not backed up by solid gold?

What is the recourse I have? Should I invest just in them because big names of finance are involved? How reliable are the big names?
To Support my concern I have come across a movie which talks about all of the above issues. I am glad to share that with you. Kindly copy + paste the link given below in your browser and go through the movie. Take out time to watch this movie. It will really give you food for thought and action.


You can share your experience with us, if you wish.

Performance of Our Calls:-

Last Sunday, we had asked buy the following companies. Just see the market is down, but our calls are up up and up. You too can join us by sending an email.

3rd Week Performance :- 15th July To 19th July









Sr.No.
Company Name
Reco.Date
Recom.  Price
High Made After Our Call
Date on Which It Made This High
Absolute Profit in %
1
HCL Tech
14th July
865
888
17th July
2.66
2
Biocon
14th July
291
314.35
17th July
8.02
3
Idea
14th July
146
163.55
17th July
12.02







Do you need bank deposits, ETFs or any other esoteric form of investments, if you can make money as mentioned above?
Kindly forward this email to all your friends and make a difference in their life.
You can also contact us for personalized investment solutions.
You can follow me @hiteshmparikh on twitter.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh.

Comments