How to Own A Gold Mine and have Free Lifetime Gold?

July 12, 2013

How to Own A Gold Mine and have Free Lifetime Gold?

Greetings from Hitesh! Hope you had a nice week and ready for the lovely weekend. I wish you all a very enjoyable weekend. However, looking at the GOLD price movements, if you have a desire to own a gold mine, so you can have as much gold at you want, just take out 10 minutes to read our findings. I am sure you will never have to worry for gold again.

However, before I share with you the secret, let me deal with the performance of our recommendations given to our Free Weekly Investment Idea Services.

1st Week Performance :- 1st July To 5th July









Sr.No.
Company Name
Reco.Date

Recom.  Price
High Made After Our Call
Date on Which It Made This High
Absolute Profit in %
1
LIC Housing
30th June
256
259.4
1st July
1.33
2
Zee Entertain.
30th June
237
251.75
2nd July
6.22
3
Cipla
30th June
392
401.9
4th July
2.53















2nd Week Performance :- 8th July To 12th July









Sr.No.
Company Name
Reco.Date
Recom.  Price
High Made After Our Call
Date on Which It Made This High
Absolute Profit in %
1
HCL Tech
7th July
790
865
12th July
9.49
2
Zee Entertain.
7th July
237
248.5
9th July
4.85
3
Cipla
7th July
400
406.8
12th July
1.70

(We give these recommendations on every Sunday.  You can also have them by sending us the confirmation mail to receive our recommendations.)

Now Let me deal with The GOLD Mine Issue:-

My Guru and the biggest individual successful trader the world has ever seen in 20th Century Mr.Jesse Livermore had once said…. “the stock market is the world’s biggest gold mine. A gold mine that opens its doors every day and invites anyone and everyone in to plumb its depth and leave with wheel barrows full of gold bars, if they can – and I have done it. The gold mine is there all right, and every day somebody plumbs its depths, and when the bell rings at the end of the day they have gone from pauper to prince, or gone from Prince to supreme potentate, or gone stony broke.”

Where Does My Commitment To You Come From?

My Commitment to you comes from my mission. It is my mission to make people around me to think, enlighten and enable in fulfilling their present and future dreams through skill sets, attitude, knowledge and inspiration by providing sure shot money making abilities.

If your willingness to make money combines our abilities, we assure you Financial Freedom, Liberation from “I HAVE TO DO” kind of activities and Confidence to act in any circumstance of your life.

Our Core Belief:-

We believe Money is a Sixth Sense. Master the regular self money making system and you can exploit all other 5 senses for your betterment. Without Sixth Sense, your bosses, your customers or your circumstances will exploit your 5 senses to their advantages.

My Personal Call:-

I am 100% committed to my mission and live by my core belief. However, whether you will have your own goldmine or not will depend on your practice, passion and application of the system we share with you.

Kindly forward this email to all your friends and make a difference in their life.
You can also contact us for personalized investment solutions.
You can follow me @hiteshmparikh on twitter.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments