Shri Mukesh Bhai is changing policy of Shri Dhirubhai Ambani. I would suggest him not to change on his Birthday.

 

19th April 2023

Shri Mukesh Bhai is changing policy of Shri Dhirubhai Ambani. I would suggest him not to change on his Birthday.

Dear Fellow Investors,

Namaste! Early in my career – I had paid tons of money to various GURUs to upgrade my skill sets, habits and attitude. They taught me that there are certain commandments of success – you must follow in order to go up the ladder in your life and there are certain commandments of failure – if you follow – you will go down. The choice is up to you. In the last 30 years – we have seen many people going up and falling in Corporate India. Today I am going to talk about Shri Mukesh Bhai.

My Two wishes on his Happy Birthday: -

Today is Mukesh Bhai’s Birthday and I wish him a very healthy coming year. I wish he doesn’t make some deadly mistakes which has brought many successful people from top to the bottom.

Let me share my observation of Shri Dhirubhai Ambani: -

Dhirubhai was a lone player when it comes to socializing and being a part of some industry bodies. He was always busy in his work. May be he was spending his free time with the family and close group of friends. This is my assumption as I have never seen his photos in page 3 parties. He was always focused on his purpose.

Warren Buffett had said “You will lose lot of friends when you get serious about your life goals. That’s why the Lamborghini got 2 seats and a bust has 50”

I think, Dhirubhai followed the same. He knew how to get his work done at the same time keep that person at distant. So, for outsiders he was friendly with all but from inside – he was focused on his work and work only.

He was against his second son getting married to an actress. But he married and what happened to his career we know.

What has changed in Mukesh Bhai’s life in recent past?

Mukesh bhai was also following the same till now. He was never seen with many people from industry forget about Bollywood. He was always working alone. But he has changed in the recent past.

Look at the photos or videos which were moving in social media during the marriage of Akash Ambani and Isha Ambani. You will see that BOLLYWOOD was a part of all the celebrations in the AMBANI family functions.

Recently, some Hollywood stars also joined the launch of NMACC. So, if you look at the nearby people – BOLLYWOOD and HOLLYWOOD is seen. I am sure there would be many people from business circle who are not seen in the MEDIA. But, what I have seen I am sharing.

I have not seen any top industrialists or group of industrialist in the parties. I have not seen MODI JI or AMIT SHAH when such a big level CULTURE CENTRE to showcase Indian art in all forms is launched.

The point is – “A MAN IS KNOWN by the COMPANY he KEEPS”.

How BAD TIMES starts?

All bad times starts when you are at the top of your good time. It is at the PEAK, the BAD TIME takes entry in the form of GOOD THINGS. Have you seen a person starts drinking with just one glass to please his friends for the first time and slowly and slowly he develops drinking habits?

One reaches the peak of YOUTH at 35 age – assuming life of 70 years and starts coming down. The effects may be visible after 45 or 50. But life takes “U” turn at 35. The same goes for the beginning of the failure.   

One may argue that Mukesh bhai has good exposure to MEDIA companies and he may need the support of MEDIA people to make it successful. But, if I look at the Reliance group’s media company’s performance or performance of the share prices – they have not shown any remarkable positive change in the last one year.

What is my biggest worry?

Mukesh Bhai is a seasoned and the most successful business person we have seen in India in the recent times. He may not get influenced by the BOLLYWOOD or any WOOD. But his kids are starting their career and they all are mingling with STARS which may affect them in the long run.

What NEXT?

Every success minded Indian has a high regards for the AMBANI family success story. The person starting his career always look at the life of SHRI DHIRUBHAI as the biggest motivating life story. The onus to keep the same intact lies with the current generation.

I wish Reliance remains for 100s of years as strong and as steady as it is today.

I wish him all the best.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.

Learn a Lesson. Live with Passion Invest with Reason.

 

Hitesh Parikh.

 

Comments

Post a Comment