Warren Buffett Invested in USD 1 Billion Crypto-Friendly Bank – NUBANK. What does it mean?

 21st February 2022

Warren Buffett Invested in USD 1 Billion Crypto-Friendly Bank – NUBANK. What does it mean?

Dear Fellow Investors,

Namaste! Great investors are great because of their mindset. Buffett and Munger have always criticised the CRYPTOS but they have invested in a CRYPTO Friendly Bank. They did this investment in the last quarter of 2021. That is between October to December.  Incidentally, we also launched our CRYPTO services in the last second half of 2021.

Telepathic Talk: -

Being a Buffett follower in words and deeds – many readers asked me questions in the last 6 months about my change in attitude towards Cryptos. But they are not aware of the TELEPATHIC TALK which happens automatically when you are deeply in love with somebody or have deep respect for somebody.

When GURU changes the mind – real Disciple gets the inner idea, automatically. Seekers call it - a telepathic talk. Krishna communicated Gita to Arjun telepathically only on the field of Kurukshetra. I am grateful to the existence for giving birth to the BUFFETT kind of energy in the field of investments.

I have no personal contact with Buffett. Just my love for him makes me do the same things which he is planning to do. I give 100% credit to Buffett for my change in mind.

What is important for Normal investors?

I am sharing my favourite quote from Bruce Lee –

"Be Water, My Friend. Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Read this slowly and you will grasp the depth of the above advice.

If you are an investor and if you have a big goal for making tons of money – you must be ready to change your BELIEF / Way of Investing with the new information you may get on your way.

Buffett was never investing in TECH companies. But of late he has changed his attitude with the availability of new information.

The point is – to be OPEN and FLEXIBLE when the new pieces of information are shared with you.

What was our call?

In my July post on Bitcoin, we had categorically said that the good time to invest will be between October 2021 to March 2022. See all CRYPTOS are down at this moment and they are down from November onwards.

Accuracy is our specialty.

What NEXT?

Buffett has changed. Indian Government has also changed towards Cryptos. What about you?

If you need personalized information – you can contact me.

Have a great investing.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.

Learn a Lesson. Live with Passion & Invest with Reason.

Hitesh Parikh.

 

Comments