Concrete Plan to save yourself and your family from the COVID-19 - 3rd wave.

 12th June 2021

Concrete Plan to save yourself and your family from the COVID-19 - 3rd wave.

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! Reading our 6th May post - Some Good News From 2nd wave of COVID. Some indication for 3rd wave, I am getting a lot of questions about its effect and how to deal with that and things like that. Today I am dealing with the sure-shot solutions – if you follow it – I can tell you for sure – you and your family will remain unaffected. If you like these suggestions – you can share them with your friends also.

Your Self Talk: -

Most guys become fearful in their life not because of the actual problem in their life or the real effects of COVID-19 on them. They become fearful because of their SELF TALK. They ask WRONG QUESTIONS to themselves and when they GET WRONG ANSWERS, they lose the charm in their life, in spite of everything they have. Self-Talk is directed by the questions you ask.

The most often asked question: -

“Why does this always happen to me?” — as an investment coach and an astrologer – I keep on getting this one question every time a client meets me for consultations. Why I have to suffer losses every time I invest? Why my family is suffering from COVID? Why all bad things are happening to me and to my family only?

When you ask these questions - your mental computer will look for an answer, and to satisfy the question, your subconscious may even make something up, such as “Because I am not good enough” or “Because I am not smart enough.” Or “Because my family background is such.” Or “Because I belong to such and such CASTE” or “because there is a conspiracy against me” or “because my luck is bad” or “people are jealous of me and wants me to bring down”.

Instead of above questions – if you have suffered a loss in investments or due to COVID in the past – ask the following questions.

“How can I use this experience (investment loss or COVID) to save myself and my family in future?” or “How can I benefit from these experiences?” your brain will look for answers to this question and often come up with an answer that not only makes you feel better instantly but allow you to celebrate and reconnect with your true self.

Let me share some of the often-asked questions and their resultant SELF TALK and BEHAVIOUR.

Most guys ask –

1.  Market Kya Lagta Hey?

2.  When will COVID go?

3.  How fast we can double our money?

4.  Will this share move up fast?

5.  Why so and so is buying XYZ shares?  Why they are selling?

6.  How will be the Budget?

7.  What will happen if PM resigns in 2022?

8.  What will happen to the market due to war?

9.  Why I am making losses every time I invest?

 

If you ask the above questions (90% of the guys have these kinds of questions only) – you will go for a TOSS. There can’t be FACTUAL answers to the above questions. All you have is a GUESS / OPINION as an ANSWER. So, the end results are – they have lot many opinions about the above questions, which they mistakenly believe as FACTUAL ANSWERS. Even God Can’t help these kinds of people.

 

Let us TRY some of the following questions: -

 

·      What am I most happy about in my life now?

·      What am I most excited about in my life now?

·      What am I most proud of in my life now?

·      What am I most grateful about in my life now?

·      What am I enjoying the most in my life right now?

·      What am I committed to in my life right now?

·      Who do I love?

·      What will I do if I live 100 years? Do I have some worthwhile purpose? How happy will I be when I die? How happy I am now?

·      What will I do if I have millions of rupees? How will I use them? Will I make difference in society at large?

·      What is the core purpose of my doing business/job/investments / earning lot and lot of money or doing any other activity?

·      Do I get happiness from my achievement in all areas of my life?  Does my achievement make me sabotage my happiness? Do I go from one achievement to another without being HAPPY? Why I am achieving?

·      How can I use my experience of loss to make money in the market?

·      How can I benefit from these experiences?

·      What should I do to make money in current market conditions?

·      How successful investors are making money in such market conditions?

·      What Successful Investors are doing that I am not doing?

Try to answer any of the above questions. You will have FACTS and only FACTS. No opinion will come. We call them a list of Quality Questions. Quality questions lead to quality answers and help you uplift the quality of your life. They direct our mental focus and ultimately determine how we think and feel. The key is to develop a pattern of questions that empower your true nature.

 

By making quality questions part of your daily ritual, you will be able to access your most empowering emotional states. And Over time, as you consistently practice doing so, you will be able to create mental highways to happiness, excitement, pride, gratitude, joy, commitment and love — which is who you are at your core.

How above questions will keep you unaffected in 3rd wave of COVID-19?

The next wave is going to affect the psychology of the people, as told in the blog. If you have developed the habit of asking FACT finding questions as mentioned above – you will always deal with the FACTS and not the opinions of MEDIA people. When you have the FACTS with you – you will not have FEAR of COVID at all. When you have no FEAR – you will be happy mentally and mentally happy people will have good resistance power and immunity to deal with any kind of disease.

What NEXT?

Your SELF-TALK is the root of your happiness or unhappiness in life. You anchor your emotions with your SELF TALK with wrong or right questions. I have given a list of both types of questions.

Make your choice.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.

 

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

 

Hitesh Parikh.

Comments

Post a Comment