Are we heading for a MAJOR TEJI in the Market? If you are an investor, you must read this

17th December 2019



Are we heading for a MAJOR TEJI in the Market? If you are an investor, you must read this



Dear Fellow Travellers,


Greetings from Hitesh! With the grace of my GURU/ blessings of my parents and the good wishes of my friends and followers, I have always been well ahead of the EXPERTS in predicting the market. My track record is the biggest testimonial for the same. Today I am going to talk about MAJOR TEJI we are going to see. This post was originally written on 21st June and sent to you all. See how advance we are planning?

But before that let me share with you my genuine difficulty…

I am sure you must have heard or read the story of NOAH and The ARK. If Not…Just recap…Noah was staying in a Desert with his community. There was no rain for the last 2 years. In fact, it was a draught. One day God told Noah that great flood is coming and he should be prepared with the Ark.

Imagine the trouble of Noah. How to convince the family, friends, and investors? How they will divert all the resources towards building ARK when they are sure that they are living in the desert and there is a draught! But with the grace of GOD, he could convince all and the flood came!!

I also have difficulties like NOAH……my last 100 years research and my knowledge of cosmic sciences, my fundamental and technical analysis all points towards the coming FLOOD in the market.

I had the same difficulty in 2017 when I was talking about MANDI. Many times, when you predict the way ahead – small investors tend to ignore or forget. Another reason for not following me is I am not a MEDIA guy. I don’t know MARKETING. However, proof of the pudding lies in eating. My track record is the main proof. You can read my old blogs and confirm the accuracy of my system.



Let us see the last 100 years SATURN CYCLE to see the TEJI and MANDI.



I have used the Dow index chart since 1900 and BSE SENSEX since 1980 to support my study.



Saturn was in MAKAR RASHI during the following period.



1.  11/2/1902 to 4/2/1905

2.  11/4/1931 to 15/3/2034

3.  1/2/1961 to 27/1/1964

4.  20/3/1990 to 5/3/1993

5.  23/1/2020 to 28/4/2022



If you study the chart – index had gone down in the beginning period of 1 year or so and then suddenly moved up to make a new high.  We had HARSHAD MEHTA TEJI in 1992.



What happens when SATURN enters the MAKAR RASHI?



Saturn is an AIR ELEMENT and MAKAR RASHI is EARTH ELEMENT. Air is hitting on the earth. It means a lot of natural calamities and war-like situations may happen. We had IRAQ and the USA war during 1990-1993. Now, the USA is planning a war against Iran!! From 1961 to 1964 – India was at war with CHINA and PAKISTAN.



The main benefit of this movement will be – everything will hit the ground. All excess will be gone and new business cycles will start. New investments will also start. This will lead to NEW TEJI.(Read this along with number 4 results given in our last post). Every time chart has formed a V shape during this period. It means it had gone down and reversed. You can confirm yourself by studying the chart.



If you take out time and study the business history of the USA/India for 1900 till now, you will agree with my readings.



So, I see the GOVERNMENT will take steps to steer the ECONOMY to the new levels and the market will start discounting the same during this period. It means the market will start moving up in this period for the long term.



This situation will be applicable to world markets also. Our top markets are the USA and India.



Do you understand now – why we say this market is INVESTORS PARADISE?



From the last 12 months, we are using the word – INVESTORS PARADISE. You are getting an opportunity to buy your chosen stocks at your own prices. You can buy slowly over a period of time also.



Special Offer: -



At the beginning of 2014, ahead of the MODI winning the parliament election – we had offered 3 years of investment advisory membership at very special rates. After 2017, we are offering the same for 2019 to 2022. You can join ASAP.



Many would-be clients claim that they are long term investors. They are the first ones to panic when fall comes in the market. But, if you really want to make tons of money in the long run, you need to start when all others are in SELL MODE. Your temporary pain in terms of price going down will be rewarded with tons of money during this period.



If you are interested, you can write to us about the details of our membership for the Indian and USA Market.



You can also join our TRIAL membership of 3 months.





Who will make money?



There is a beautiful saying in SANSKRIT -  “bhagyam falati sarvada na ch vidya na pourusham.



It means, BHAGYA always gives good results. The same can’t be said about KNOWLEDGE and VALOR/ EFFORTS.



Those who are lucky will only read this post totally. Those who are very lucky will take action based on this post.



From our side – we give free guidance to our clients in reading their family members horoscopes and pick up the lucky guy in their family. We guide them holistically to support them in their goal of money-making.



What NEXT?



My posts are 100% free of cost guidance. Prepare yourself for the NEXT TEJI. Whether you join me or not, you will always remember me that I was the first to talk about this TEJI very categorically. What’s more, you will bless me if you follow me.



MAY GODDESS LAXMI BLESS ALL MY READERS. HAPPY INVESTING.



Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.

Comments