Our call for Indian Stock Market and for MODI in 2019 based on India’s Independent Chart


Monday, 24 December 2018

Our call for Indian Stock Market  and for MODI in 2019 based on India’s Independent Chart

Greetings from Hitesh! We are at the end of 2018 and it has been our ritual to talk about next year on the eve of 2018. Today we are going to deal with two aspects – Market and MODI. I think both are at the heart of every investor. I am sure you will use this information and make tons of money in coming year. I wish you all a very prosperous new year in advance.

What is the CHART saying about India?

(If you are interested in astrological calculation – please prepare the chart of 15th August 1947, 0.0 hours, Delhi. In this post I will just write the conclusion to make things easy for the normal reader).

Way back in August 2012, we had made a BOLD predication that India’s golden period will start from 68th Independence Birthday and last till 86th Independence Birthday. 68th year was 2014 and 86th year will be 2032. So, for long term guys – you have 14 years one side TEJI from today. This predication has no relation to MODI being PM or continuing as PM. This is a blessing given by EXISTENCE to India and MODI or any other PM will have to just carry out and take the CREDIT for India’s growth.

So, my categorical advice is to be a part of Stock market till 2032. If you learn investment properly and take part in the market – the end resutls will be tons of money at the time of your retirement. You will have enough money to fulfil all your dreams – which money can buy.



How do we see period for MODI in 2019 ELECTION?

As per India’s independence horoscope, India is passing CHNDRA maha dasha and GURU antar dasha. CHANDRA is lord of 3 sitting into its own house and GURU is sitting in 6th house. Guru is the lord of 8th and 11th. Currently GURU is passing through 7th house aspecting 3rd house/1st house and 11th house.

Shani is transiting in 8th house / Rahu in 3rd house till March and 2nd house from April onwards.

Guru will become RETROGRADE and aspect VENUS in April in 11th house.

This will lead to break up in the MAHAGATHBANDHAN and will benefit the ruling party i.e. MODI. I see bright chances of MODI continuing in the second term as PM based on above combinations.

How do we see STOCK MARKET?

Most of the developed economies are soft landing or heading towards recession due to their own issues. The same thing will motivate their fund managers to look for other investment opportunities.

With the STABLE government at CENTRE I see NIFTY and BSE SENSEX making new high between MARCH to SEPTEMBER 2019.

What is MY ADVICE to NORMAL INVESTORS?

In 2017, I was among the very few who categorically talked about MANDI. With the grace of GOD and Blessings of my GURU, my calls on markets have gone 100% correct. My blog since 2008 is the best testimonial for the same.

If you want to cover up your losses / make tons of money – do not miss 2019.

My system is telling me that till 2032, Indian will outshine other countries. This is the most comforting factor to me and my fellow investors to stay invested in India.

Time and again I have told MY NRI friends to invest in India. If you have not started, I suggest you can start the same.

What NEXT?

We provide personalised investment advisory services in INDIAN and USA market. We also guide based on astrology and teach on personalised basis. You can approach us for any of above services.

I wish you all a very happy investing 2019 in ADVANCE.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.


Comments