Science of Wealth Creation – not a single degree course teaches you this (take a print of this and read it as many times as you can).


11 July 2017

Science of Wealth Creation – not a single degree course teaches you this (take a print of this and read it as many times as you can).

Greeting from Hitesh! Over the last 25 years – I have had many researches on science of wealth creating. Not a single fellow I came across is interested in remaining poor. All wants to make tons of money. However, the fact remains that very few have been able to realized their dreams. Today I am going to share the secret of wealth creations, which if you follow – will bless me for lifetime. However, you need to read this post and re-read it as many times as possible. Let me start with a small but meaningful story before I deal with the steps.

Hidden Ancestral Treasure: -

A guy had an ancestral bungalow with a huge back yard in the village. His villagers told him that his ancestors have hid big treasure of GOLD COINS in the back yard. He approached many guys to locate the same but he could not succeed. Knowing our skills in astrology and Vastu – one of our client asked him to approach us. After studying the details, we told his that the treasure is hidden in the backyard with the exact location. He became immensely happy and started running towards his car. So, we stopped him and told – just follow one condition – do not remember MONKEY while you dig the TREASURE.

He asked – why the hell I would remember MONKEY? I said it is my duty to warn you so that you can achieve your goals.   

After about 15 days and several failed attempts – he came back to me to show him the way to forget about Monkey while digging the treasure.

Same things happen with the NORMAL guys when he goes out for making money. He thinks about various MONKEYS while looking for wealth in his business.

For years I have asked one simple question to all my would-be clients.

Why You want to make tons of money?

They associate following things with tons of money.

More money means….

1.  Abundance for all the material things.
2.  They don’t have to think for price when they go on shopping.
3.  They don’t have to wait for summer or monsoon sale to go for the things they really want to enjoy. They can enjoy the things and fashion when it is NEW.
4.  They have more and more time for other things in their life – like spending time with their family / going on WORLD tour / learning new skills / pursuing new hobbies and things like that.
5.  More money means FREEDOM in all areas of their life. They can dictate their own terms / live their life king size and things like that.
6.  They can afford best of the education for their kids and train them for their life without having to give double thought about money.
7.  They can donate huge sums of money and make real difference in the people around them.

If they have all the above things to do with money, they are 100% positive for the same then how come they are not able to make money? I found out following core beliefs about money which they have been inculcated with. They are the MONKEYS of their mind. Let me deal with each of them.

Negative association to EXCESS MONEY: -

In BIBLE it is said that a CAMEL may pass from the Eye of a Needle someday, but RICH MAN will never REACH To heaven. Excess money is something BAD. If somebody is having tons of money – the social image is – he must have done something WRONG to make those money.

Fear of Unknown: -

Death and wealth are the two most unknown factor for the 90% of the normal guys. Normal guys have been staying without money for generations. They have not seen abundance of material wealth in their generations. So, they are not aware what to do if they have tons of money. Majority of Indian Middle class is still not able to comprehend Rs.10000 Crs home of Mr.Mukesh Ambani. They have a staff of 650 guys for 4-5 family members. In other words – 150 guys are looking after the needs of one person on an average.

Now, most guys can’t think of keeping 5 assistance in their business. To keep 150 people for one person for house management is way beyond their imagination.

No time: - Another notion is – I have no time from my routine. If I have money – I will have no time to enjoy the same. So, let me not waste my time in earning more money.

I will be too old by the time I am make money: -

If he invests now and if he has to wait for 20 years to make billion – the normal guy would say – I will be old by that time. Where will I enjoy those money? If DHIRUBHAI would have such selfish thoughts – MUKESH and ANIL’s son would never be moving in MAYBACH from the day one.

To make money, I need to be smart and I am not smart: - This is another MONKEY, which stops NORMAL guys to pursue his wealth goals. WEALTH never comes by smartness – it always comes by PATIENCE, PATIANCE and PATIENCE. Slow is FAST – when you want to make tons of money.

If I make money, I will have no time to be with my family: -
If your logic of not making money is this – they just look at all the middle class and poor guys and find out how much time they spend with their family. Effectively ZERO. I have seen people with money go for a long vacation with their families. They spend real good times together compared with the normal guys.

My privacy will be affected: -
If I am rich and famous, people will KNOW me wherever I go. I will have no privacy in public places. People will follow me. Many guys tell that AMITABH do not have luxury to go to JUHU BEACH and eat PANIPURI in spite of staying very near to JUHU BEACH. What a logic of not making money?

Calls from UNDER WORLD GUYS: -
If I have money, underworld guys may kidnap my son or daughter and ask HUGE ransom money. I don’t want to harm my kids. They may call me for HAFTA.

I will have no SPIRITUAL GROWTH if I have money: -
Look at the HISTORY. 24 prince or kings have become TIRTHANKAR as per JAINS. BUDDHA / RAM and KRISHNA were PRINCE too. In fact, in MODERN TIMES – BUFFETT / BILL GARES and MARK ZUKERBERG all are doing charity of billions. They can do this because they have money. Can you list the poor guys who have done so much like the above guys?

More TAXES: -
If I have more money, NARENDRA bhai will take more money from me through TAXES. I don’t want to earn money for him. Our logic is simple - if we pay 30% in tax, we will still make 70%. We focus on 70% and not on 30%. We assume that 70% is 100% for us. The problem ends there.

Not having professional consultant: -
I am one of the pioneers of paid stock consultancy since 1996. The Sensex has moved from 3000 to 31000 levels during last 21 years but the attitude of the average client is still the same. In 1996 – 9 out of 10 guys were not ready to pay for stock services. In 2017 also, the ratio is the same.

The point is: - The average mindset has not changed over the last 21 years. When average guys don’t change fast – the country do not progress fast.

I have followed MUKESH AMBANI’s MODEL very closely in 2007 – he had a think tank of 500 guys who were paid only to think about future and plan about future and report to MUKESH BHAI. They had plans to invest their cash surplus ready for the year 2014 in the year 2007. They have invested heavily in JIO as per the plans and today see they are next to number one in just about a year.

Normal guys see the consultant fees as the COST, but it is the best investment I have always made – year after year in my life. My huge success is possible thanks to the ideas and strategies – which my consultant advised me and I followed them with patience over the years.

The TREAURE V/s. MONKEY: -

I know many would have been laughing on the guy who was thinking about monkey while digging the TREASURE. Just look at the list of MONKEYS above. Are we also not the same like that guy?

Your mind has a huge TREASURE of IDEAS that can change your life instantly. You can make tons of wealth.

Just look at the list of MONKEYS given above, they MIGHT BE stopping you from achieving your FINANCIAL FREEDOM or your money goals.

What NEXT?

Look at yourself and your financial performance over the last 10-40 years. If you have not made significant progress in terms of your finances, I am sure, one or more of the above MONKEYS must be dominating your mind.

In next post, I will deal with the STRATEGIES to remove the MONKEYS from your mind. Till then REFLECT on your life.

I have taken monkeys for money. But if you dig little, you would find same kind of monkeys for your relationships, your health, and your overall wellbeing is stopping you from getting best in that areas also. You need to deal with all kinds of monkeys to reach to HOLISTIC GROWTH in your life.

At Destiny Management – we deal with each of the aspect of your life – money, relationships, health, spiritual growth and many other short-term goals. If you like our approach, you can join us.


Have a MONEKY FREE MIND.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments