Bon Jovi Sings – It’s My Life. Reliance JIO Says – LIFE DEKHO LIFE JAISI. What about you?

August 23, 16

Bon Jovi Sings – It’s My Life. Reliance JIO Says – LIFE DEKHO LIFE JAISI. What about you?

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks for your time in reading our post and taking time to send your feedbacks to my last posts. This Sunday I was listening to songs from my collections and I came across my favorite songs of JON BON JOVI. He sings – IT’S MY LIFE.

As the song ended I went into my thoughts. I just asked one questions – what is the meaning when I say IT’S MY LIFE?

If I look at my life – I have not chosen - My NAME / MY RELIGION / My birth country and place in that country / To an extent my EDUCATION / My LIFE PARTNER (In arranged marriage you are not the only one taking a call and in love marriage – love happens. In this way you can’t choose your partner) / My Kids / My Social Circumstances / My thoughts are also influenced by various factors and the situations of my life. Frankly I could not HONESTLY say IT’S MY LIFE considering the above factors.

This applies to each of us. Still HE SAYS – IT’S MY LIFE. Why?

I listened to the song again and I got the GLIMPSES of the TRUTH. The song goes like this…..

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted 
No silent prayer for the faith-departed 
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd 
You're gonna hear my voice 
When I shout it out loud 

It's my life 
It's now or never 
I ain't gonna live forever 
I just want to live while I'm alive 
(It's my life) 
My heart is like an open highway 
Like Frankie said 
I did it my way 
I just wanna live while I'm alive 
It's my life 

This is for the ones who stood their ground 
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down 
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake 
Luck ain't even lucky 
Got to make your own breaks 

What he SAYS?

BON JOVI says life is NOW or NEVER. You are not going to live forever. If you are going to be JUST other NORMAL GUY / If you are a BROKEN HEARTED or FAINT HEARTED – you have no right to tell – It’s my life.

Life is not your PAST and not your FUTURE. It’s about your PRESENT. It’s NOW or NEVER.

How to STAY in PRESENT forever?

If there are 7 BILLION people on the EARTH – there can be 7 billion ways to stay in PRESENT for each of them. There is no FIXED Way that you can remain in present in a particular way only.

A close look at all the guys who have got their mind in PRESENT status (all great souls) we can conclude that PRESENT status is achieved by only two kinds of people. People at the TOP – All 24 tirthankars of JAINS / BUDDHA / KRISHNA or people at the BOTTOM – JESUS / KABIR / MOHAMMAD / NANAK / SAI BABA / NARSIH MEHTA. We can add many more names in both the categories. I have just given samples. 

Look at the long history of HUMAN evolution and not a SINGLE MIDDLE CLASS guy has been able to reach to that STATUS.

So, you have only two ways – go to the TOP or go to BOTTOM. Now, I assume it would be better to be at the TOP and go to PRESENT STATUS rather than go to BOTTOM and go to PRESENT STATUS. Am I Right?

If you want to GO TO PRESENT STATUS by reaching to TOP, please approach me. If you do not STRIVE for GOING TO TOP NOW, by default you will go to BOTTOM from your CURRENT MIDDLE CLASS STATUS in coming TIMES.

Coming Investment Opportunities:-

We see market is ready to give you GREAT money making opportunities in the coming month/s.

If you really want to spend time in searching your PRESENT or making your PRESENT FELT (the way BON JOVI SAYS) while you are ALIVE – I suggest you master the ART of INVESTING.

I like the RELIANCE JIO caption – LIFE DEKHO LIFE JAISI!!

We have lot many NOTIONS / PERCEPTIONS / BELIEFS about everything in our life. When you REACH TO PRESENT STATUS – all disappears and you can see the LIFE as it is.

What NEXT?

Vivekananda said – ARISE, AWAKE And STOP NOT till your GOALS are REACHED.

You may not want to go to TOP but if you really have some meaningful GOALS to achieve – I suggest just approach me. I am 100% sure – I will be able to help you in that. If you do not work TOWARDS your GOALS NOW, you will NEVER!!

Have a THOUGHTFUL week AHEAD.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

Comments