Story of Road Side USED BOOK SELLER to India’s Most Talked about AUTHOR

Saturday, June 4, 16

Story of Road Side USED BOOK SELLER to India’s Most Talked about AUTHOR

Wish you all a very GOOD MORNING. Today is the most AUSPICIOUS Day, SATURN’s Birthday on Saturday. SATURN stands for RIGHT KARMA. If you do right kind of KARMA under proper MENTORING, it changes your life 360 degree. Today we are going to talk about one such story of MUMBAI, ILRA.

How it BEGAN?

Coming from NORTH, the guy needed a JOB to support him. He started his life a PASTIWALA, collecting old papers from near by households and selling it. One fine day he started his own shop in small lane of IRLA (NEXT to KHADI GRAM UDHOYOG), Mumbai. He specialized in collecting old books and reselling them or giving them for READING. While doing this he also caught the habit of reading some of the books. While reading some of the NEW GENERATION of authors – the dream to write his book was born.

He opens the shop around 11.30am and closes around 10.30pm. After that he used to write his books till 1.30am. To write a book after a full day’s physical work is not a JOKE. But he WROTE the book in HINDI.

Now, if you understand the plight of this GUY – No Money to publish books (most publishers are not ready to publish your books, if you are not ready to spend on MARKETING) / No KNOWLEDGE of ENGLISH writing / No NEGOTIATION SKILLS.

Finally, he found out the translator and spend hours with him in converting his book into ENGLISH.

The book is ready and already PRE-BOOKING has stared on AMAZONE.in.

Who is this PERSON?

I am talking about the most talked about writer MR. SANTOSH PANDEY – who has written on UNTOLD SECRETS of RAVANA in his first book ‘KARMAAYAN’.

My association with him begins in 2005 as a customer. I could see the AMBITION in his EYES from the day one. Whenever, I used to meet – we used to discuss on MODERN WRITERS and their subject matters. He used to share his ideas and used to ASK me – will you read book on such and such subject? Since he was dealing with READERS from the YEARS – he knows what a MODERN reader wants. From his HANDS on experience with the 1000s of readers – the above book has come.

As I have been associated with him from the day one – I know the interesting story in the book. Still I am waiting for the last week of JUNE when I will get my copy of the book. I suggest each one of you to read this book.

SANTOSH V/s other MODERN WRITERS:-

I am an avid reader and keep on reading various new writers. Most of the new generations writers are well placed in their job / foreign return – they took SABBATICAL and wrote the book.

Santosh do not have this LUXURY. Today also he is in his shop dealing with OLD books along with various marketing and other issues related to his new book. 

MORAL of the STORY:-

Somebody has said – “where you start with LIFE is not so important compared to where you want to REACH?”

When I see SANTOSH – I see myself / my humble beginning / my struggle / my early failures and my success.

I am very proud to have been MENTORING SANTOSH and I wish him ALL THE BEST.

What NEXT?

Destiny Management is DEALING with you and helping you to find and reach your DESTINY. Most people face OBSTABLES when it comes to MONEY in reaching their GOAL.

First we help you in generating meaningful passive income  – so you have a time for doing CREATIVE thinking or doing what you like.

If you have DREAMS and if you are not finding ways to achieve them – you can take advantage of our HOLLISTIC APPROACH towards SUCCESS.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.
www.hiteshmparikh.com


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about pastiwala near me with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment