Secret Relationship between Warren Buffett and Bruce Lee

August 12, 2014

Secret Relationship between Warren Buffett and Bruce Lee

Greetings from Hitesh! It’s another week again. I wish you a great week ahead. Looking at the title – many of you would say – we are not aware about any such relationship between both the legends. But, just go through what I share with you and decide yourself.

I am taking a dialogue from Bruce Lee’s famous movie – Enter the Dragon. The movie was released on 26th July 1973, after his death on 20th July 1973. The movie starts with the following dialogues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lee: Teacher?
Shaolin Abbott: I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level. Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight. I have several questions.

Shaolin Abbott: What is the highest technique you hope to achieve ?
Lee: To have no technique.

Warren Buffett: Buffett started with the basic technique from Graham. But since 1973…..if you study his stock picking, you will find varity of logic to invest and not just the Valuations concept. He has No Single Technique for all his investments done so far.

Shaolin Abbott: Very good. What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?
Lee: There is no opponent.
Shaolin Abbott: And why is that ?
Lee: Because the word "I" does not exist.


Warren Buffett: Buffett has improved himself over the period of time……he never compared his performances with the market! In fact, he is winning only because he does not want to WIN!! He is a living example of Perfect Surrender to the market. He has no issues if market closes for 10 years after his investments are done!! No EGO!!

Shaolin Abbott: So, continue...
Lee: A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself.
(Read as many times as you like)

Warren Buffett: He always says – when people are greedy I will sell and when people are fearful, I will buy. Just see Mr.Lee also says the same thing - When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. This can be done only and only when your “I” is surrendered!!

Now the Most Important Dialogue:-

Shaolin Abbott:  Now, you must remember: the enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy.

When you deal with market – it creates an illusions of Teji or Mandi……just understand the motives of market players……we call them “Ground Realities” – If you understand the same – you will be able to do the reverse of it and make lot of money.


My Personal Call:-

All successful people in any areas follow the above steps only.  Our investment philosophy is the results of our study of such legends. We are following them. We suggest you also follow.

If you have tried many techniques in making money, I suggest you join us and try – No Technique – and see the results by yourself.

In case you are interested, do contact us.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.
Hitesh Parikh.



Comments