Your Answer To “Where Are You?” Will Decide Your Investment Success

July 18, 2014

Your Answer To “Where Are You?” Will Decide Your Investment Success

Greetings from Hitesh! If we do not see our friends for a long time – we ask – where are you? Aren’t we? Answer to this question can lead to your investment success. I will deal with it but before that let me update you on my recent calls.  

Update on my Recent Calls:-

In June we gave a bold call for 3rd world war like situations coming in 5-10 years time. Last week we gave a call for USD coming to Rs.35-Rs.40.

If you see the situations in GAZA /Iraq / Ukrain……I am sure my call will come true. Today there are news about Malaysian plane was shot down!! If you see the BRICS development and USA counter steps, my USD target will also come. You just need patience and strategy to benefit from the same.

Now let me come back to my topic.

What do you reply when you are asked - Where Are You?

Normally, you will tell the place where you are at that moment; say in office/home or traveling etc., etc.

This answer is right as far as the place is concerned. But just see the other part - You. Are you really there? In fact, have you ever known your “You”. (Since I am asking it is – “You”, but for you it is – “I”) (Are you really present while reading this?)

Like God, we believe that we are there and act. If you spend just 10 minutes and think – you will find that what you call your “I” is nothing but the combinations of your EGO/Dreams/Desires/ Greed/Fear/Impulses and your own concept about you (say, I am loving / I am caring etc).

90% of the people are so much engrossed in above combinations that they do not bother about their real – “I” or they die without seeing their own – “I”!!

How does this affect your investment performance?

When you operate from above combinations – you change as per the feelings. Let me explain you – suppose you come to share market with a desire to become Billionaire – you will start investing!! You want to become Billionaire so that you can support your Ego.

When the market goes down – your fear will grip you – and you will curse your decision/your luck. You may get thoughts like – I would have been better had I invested in Bank FDs!!

When market goes up – your greed takes over – you go all out. You borrow money and invest. In fact, you feel that you should buy more of particular shares.  

If you see above, you are being directed by your feeling/ego and concepts. Your real “You” is missing from the total activity.

What Happens When Your “I” is with you?

Your feelings will always change with the market or situations. But your real “I” is always constant. It does not change. Real  “I”  is known as ATMA/Soul in spiritual language.  

Just to share a last week’s example when market was going down – many of my followers were in panic. They were worried about their portfolio value. We had categorically told them to wait for a week. Just see the market is back to square one.

This can only be done – when you are connected from within. You will be 100% aware about out side events but you will not get carried away by them. You will refer to your “I” before taking any actions.

How to Find Your “I”?

You can find your “I” with Sankalpa (decision). From olden times we have been given many techniques to invoke our “I”.
Once of them is Fasting.   

When you fast – you decide, you will not eat anything on that day. Your decision transforms your desire/greed to eat. During fast, you realize that there is something more in you than just desire. Slowly, you gain control of your body/mind and you really start enjoying the life in its true sense.  

The logic is simple – if you can not transform your EGO/Desires/Greed and Fear, they will manage you and your life. So, one day they will make you happy and other day they will make you unhappy. This will go on till you die.

If you want to live a life of Roller Coaster – I have no problem. But if you want inner stability/peace of mind and want to control your destiny – you will need a support of your “I”.

How we help our clients to come out of the above?

We help them from the day one. We have a simple system of taking our fees in advance. We also suggest them that they should work with us for at least 3 years. If they agree, then only we work with them.

Our conditions force our prospective clients to have lot of clarity, integrity and honesty within before they join us.

Due to this – we get very serious investors in our team. When your first step is right – your final step will always be right.


What Next?

If you always had a desire to rule the world or Karlo Duniya Mutthi Mey – start with surrendering to the market. More you surrender – more you will get control.

Market is moving up. Just join the game.

Have a great day.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.
Hitesh Parikh.





Comments