Our Worst Bad Habit Revealed – Did you notice it?

April 3, 2014

Our Worst Bad Habit Revealed – Did you notice it?

Greetings from Hitesh! It is said about human qualities that a man can not be a perfect white or perfect black….it is a mixture of both i.e. Grey. Some might have more shades of white or some might have more shades of black. But it always remains a Grey.

Today, I am revealing my bad habit. My bad habit is to keep my investors friends ahead of the market experts in telling what can happen in the market!!

I am sure you would say, how come this is a bad habit? This is a good habit.

It is bad because, you did not believe me and you did not follow me!! Just take an example of Our Twitter on 6th March.

On 6th March We had sent following message on Twitter.....

"Astro Call:- Jupiter has become direct from today. With Shani and Mars in Retro mode...market can scale new high by MAY END."

Just see market is at all time high. No astrologer was so categorical when we wrote about this. Bless us if you have followed us and Praise Lord for giving you right intelligence for listening to us.

If you have not followed us, we believe, it is a bad habit for us.

Do you have following Questions Now?

I am sure you might have following questions on Investments NOW.

1.   How Should I Invest Now?
2.   Where to invest now?
3.   What Kind of Profit you can earn if I invest now?
4.   What is your risk of ruin at this juncture?

You might have following questions too….

1.   Is my star suitable for investments in stocks?
2.   On whose name you should invest, if you have many members in your family?
3.   Any personal questions related to career, finances, health and relationships.

We have a proven skill set in the area of investments, astrology and other oriental sciences. You can check our track record on Twitter or on our Blog.

What Next?

You can choose not to listen to us or you can correct our bad habit. If you choose to correct our bad habit, we will also make you happy.

Yes, if you join us before 7th April, 2014, we will offer special 50% discount to all our charges. Do write to us. Time is running out fast.

May Lord Help You With Right Decisions!

Have A Great Day.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.

Comments