Our Unique One Page Analysis on Budget

Sunday, March 18, 2012.

Dear All,

Our Unique One Page Analysis on Budget

Greetings from Hitesh! I am sure by this time you all must have read / listened and done lot of Budget analysis. You would have formed your own opinion. I am sharing my opinion on the budget. Hope it will give you some value added inputs.

Let me share my analysis with a story……

In a small village of Rajkot, Gujarat there was a Sarpanch ( head of the village). Once he was sitting at his Darbar and villagers came and said…. “Sarpanchi Ji, we have got news that some Dacoits are going to attack our village tonight”.

Sarpanch said…“Main Baitha Hoon Naa”. Listening him, villagers went away.

At the evening time Villagers came again and said…. “Dacoits have come near to our village”….again Sarpanch said…. “Main Baitha Hoon Naa”. So, they went away.

Dacoits came and looted the village….now angry villagers came to Sarpanch and said….we told you many times but you said…. “Main Baitha Hoon Naa” ….Now, see…we are looted.

Sarpanch Said….I clearly told you….Main Baitha Hoon Naa….just see I am sitting now also. Did I say that I have the power to go and fight with the dacoits?

My Personal Call;-

Dacoits of liquidity and Inflations are here in India. There is no point in looking at the Centre or the State for your issues. The only way to save yourself and your family from these dacoits is to invest wisely.
If you are not ready to change your investment behavior and you expect the person at the Centre to change in your favor, I would say…you are living in Utopia.

As far as stock market is concerned, I see it will maintain its upmove. You have two choices at this moment… Either you waste time in talking about budget (for which you can’t do anything) or start investing. If your choice is to invest wisely…..you are welcome to approach us.

Wish You A thought provoking Sunday.

Hitesh Pairkh.

Comments