Why Mr.Jesse Livermore was the Greatest Trader of the Last Century?

January 24, 2012

Why Mr.Jesse Livermore was the Greatest Trader of the Last Century?

I just love the smartness and understanding of human psychology of this gentleman. He had said….

“The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

You may ask… Do you think what he said 100 years back
is relevant 2012?

Your question is 100% right….but before answering your question….I would like to point to what I have said so far.

1. On December 31, In Hitesh Parikh’s Call For Market In 2012, I had written What will I do If I am a FII? I had said that they are in soup and the best way to get out of it was to buy more….bring down their cost and start selling at upper levels.

As per the New Paper Report…they have invested close to Rs.6000 Crs in last 17 trading sessions.

2. On December 21, in my email….Everybody Says “Market Will Go Down”. Will Market Agree?, I had given you the Right Approach:-

1. Expect the event before they happen (before EXPERTS can see!!)
2. Take appropriate action before the expected event happens.
3. Book profit when event happens.

3. On December 21, in my email…. “6 Mandi Proof Investment Ideas for 2012 - Christmas Gift”…after Health, I gave importance to Relationship….I hope you remember that.

The Moment Of Truth for you:-

If you believe that you are an investor…..you have been told following….

Where market will go?...35000.

Who will be the driver?....FIIs.

What should be your approach?...expect moves and act in market before others do.

To know where to invest...we had given you a simple idea……to have relationship with us.

Just see what happened to market?

Market Movement From 2nd January to Today:-

From the low of 4590 it has moved to 5150….gain of 560 points or 12% in just 17 trading sessions!! Sensex also moved close to 1800 points. Our subscribers have made tons of money in last 17 days.

But, what about your question on Jesse Livermore?

Now, go to the top…read again what Mr.Livermore has said….compare that with the behavior of investors around you….you yourself will get convinced with Mr.Livermore. Am I right?

Last 7 Days for Lousy to Lovely Investments:-

If you have always dreamt to have a superb investments ideas / lovely portfolio / regular income flow/ growing wealth….I suggest you to have a relationship with me.

The best way to keep relationship is to join my special subscription scheme. I am closing the same on 31st Jan.,2012. So, just 7 days are left for you to take action.

Make your choice.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.
Cell:- 98694 25399.

P/S:- Please visit our blog for previous emails.. http://bestofhiteshparikh.blogspot.com.

Comments