A New Way to Celebrate Diwali

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear All,

A New Way to Celebrate Diwali

Diwali is near and each of you must be planning to enjoy the Diwali in your own unique way and your own style. I wish you all a very Happy Diwali in Advance.

Traditional Way To Celebrate Diwali :-

Traditionally it’s a celebration of victory of Good over Bad. It’s a festival of light and happiness. It’s a time to worship. It’s a time to be with your family and friends. It’s a time to enjoy sweets. It’s a time to take into account the last year’s achievements and disappointments. It’s a time to set new goals. Depending on the person….there can be many other ways to celebrate Diwali !!

New Way To Celebreate Diwali :- We suggest following way to celebrate diwali…and it is simple…… Do Investments While All (Others) Liquidate.

Incidentally, in our email dt. 27th Oct.,2008 also we suggested the same……and we wrote at that time….if you just invest while others liquidate….you will enjoy the Diwali in traditional way free of cost for life time ! Some listened to us…most did not !!

For me this way is not new…..for my regular readers also this is not new….but if you have forgotten this is just reminder.

To make you celebrate diwali with Confidence….Since September, we had given following articles…..

1. Why I Maintain Sensex will go up to 35000? On September 14, 2011.

2. It Is Going To Be The Darkest Before Dawn!! On September 16, 2011.

3. 3 Factors to Watch Before You Invest Now…on September 29, 2011

4. Where To Invest Now? On September 28, 2011

5. Where Smart Investors Are Investing Now? On September 30, 2011

6. How Investors Are Taken For A Ride? On Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I am 100% sure….if you have read my above articles…you will have confidence and conviction in celebrating Diwali the way I have suggested.

Special Request….you have always celebrated Diwali the way you have felt right….this time I request you to celebrate Diwali my way. You will bless me for life.

Once Again Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali In Advance.

Thanks for reading my email and await to hear from you.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.



Comments