Where To Invest Now? Our Most Awaited Report.

September 28, 2011

Dear All,

Where To Invest Now? Our Most Awaited Report.

Greetings from Hitesh! Thank you for being my regular reader and it is your faith in me that brings out the best in me.

I also took long time researching before narrowing down to the most important areas to invest at this juncture. Please go through the views I like to present.

But before I tell you about investment avenues…let me share you my genuine difficulty…

Have you heard or read the story of Story of NOAH and The ARK. No? Just read…Noah was staying in a Desert with his community. There was no rain for the last 2 years. In fact, it was a draught. One day God told Noah that great flood is coming and he should be prepared with the Ark.

Imagine the trouble of Noah. How to convince the family, friends and investors? How they will divert all the resources towards building ARK when they are sure that they are living in desert and there is a draught! But he could convince all and the flood came!!

I also have the difficulties like NOAH……my last 100 years research and my knowledge of cosmic sciences, my fundamental and technical analysis all points towards the coming FLOOD in the market. I am seeing the Index of 35000 and in the best case scenario 45000 during coming 3 years…but will I be lucky like NOAH to convince you all?

My Objective:-

Well, my objective is to educate you and not to convince you. My experience has taught me one unique lesson…Actions and only Action Produces Results. Your actions resulting from your decisions decide your destiny.

Introspecting your Best Investment

Do you know because of this investment, you are what you are today…..till now you have made tons of money because of that investments…mind well that is not your investments in shares, real estate or anything else. It is your investments in your educations.

Suppose you are an established CA….do you know your investment was about Rs.20000 in fees to ICAI institute and 4-5 years of study. Today you are charging minimum Rs.5000 per client per year and you are going to work for at least 30 years. What is the % of return? Have you ever calculated?

Presenting a Unique investment opportunity

You can invest in unique education opportunity with Hitesh Parikh. You will be educated for investment opportunities on day to day basis.

We offer you the following options. You can invest in any one or all or combinations of them.

For Traders:-

1. Nifty and Bank Nifty Calls. Our Strike ratio is 99%.

2. Stock specific calls – in cash and in Futures. Intra Day + Positional. Till 31st August we have generated 19.32% return…while Sensex was down was 23%.

For Investors:-

1. Double Your Money Stocks – 12-15 investment ideas in a year. Incidentally, we have doubled our money in a day in 2 stocks so far. In 2011…Birla Medicaps from Rs.12 To Rs. 26 and P G Electrotherm from Rs.185 to 490!!

2. Wealth Creations Stocks…buy them when nobody is touching them…these stocks will give 300-1000% return in 5-7 years time. Many of them have already touched 100% plus during last year only.

For Aspiring Investors:-

1. Join our personalized online course on “How to Invest?”. In this course, we teach you how to invest in general and how to invest in your own situations in particular.

Special Navaratri Offer:-

During 9 days of Navaratri, we are offering discounts from 20% to 50% in the above offers. The offer ends on 7th Oct., 2011. So, Hurry up and write to me with the options you want to go for.

Parting Thought:-

Those who are looking for free educations….just remember the story of EKLAVYA in Mahabharata…..he paid for his free educations with his right hand Thumb!! So, always approach education with proper attitude.

Thanks for reading my email and await to hear from you.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

P.S:- Join us on Twitter@hiteshmparikh for free investment updates.

Comments